Kissedbyawhisper Me TracynoE: Ruffle Flowers

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Ruffle Flowers

Well I said yesterday that I had some more goodies for you but we know what real life can be like lol never got round to loading thes new flowers, again they are cheats flowers created using another script by Beth which you can find HERE

However I did play around with them a little lol

Photobucket

As normal I have zipped the PNG files together the PSP files are all on one sheet with the shadows on  seperate layers of course you don't have to use the same shadows they are only there for demo purposes, I have recieved a couple of mails about that lol so thought I would address it here now for you.

You can get the PNG files HERE 

And the PSP files HERE

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).