Kissedbyawhisper Me TracynoE: Stained Glass of sorts lol

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Stained Glass of sorts lol

I must be in a real femine mood at the moment with all these flowers or it just could be because I am currently redesigning my garden and having some work done like new walls a patio been built and even a conservetary woohhoo lol

Anyway here are some umm stained glass flowers they look great on any coloured background but I like them on paler shades better heheh but hey you do what you like with them just don't claim them as your own creations, I love how these worked out no tut just my imagination lol I think I will be doing some more hehe

Photobucket

Heres the LINK for the PNGs

And the LINK for the PSP

Have fun with them I hope to have some more new freebies soon I am away on my jolly hollidays on Thursday so don't know how time will pan out... why do we always feel that we have to have an extra special clean up when we are going away lol

hugssssss to all Tracy aka Kissedbyawhisper

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).