Kissedbyawhisper Me TracynoE: Autumn Splendor Add ons

Thursday 4 September 2008

Autumn Splendor Add ons

I just love these Velvet bows they look really effective I saw the tut and thought I had bookmarked it grr now I can't find it, if anyone knows please share the link with me thanks lol

Photobucket

Download Velvet Bows HERE

Just a simple little selection of Word art 

Photobucket

Download the Text Art HERE

I love these Glassy flowers rather pleased with how they came out

Photobucket

Download the Glassy Flower Elements HERE

DON'T forget that you may resize anything that I make to better suit your needs though I have made this kit 'Taggers Size'

I have made 2 different lots of doodles to go with or seperate to this kit lol Please don't share the kit send them to my site instead if you would be so kind 8-)

Photobucket

Downlad Autumn Swirls HERE

Photobucket

Download Glassy Leaves Doodles HERE

Ohhhh I nearly forgot the matching Silk Ribbons Pearls and Twists lol

Photobucket

Download the Ribbons pearls and twists HERE

Hope you have some fun with this kit I certainly had fun creating it.

Hugsssss Tracy 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 04, 2010. Thanks again.