Kissedbyawhisper Me TracynoE: Autumn Splendor

Thursday 4 September 2008

Autumn Splendor

Hi Folks great to see you!

Wellllll here in the UK rain has stopped all play I am not kidding you the past couple of days I really don't think it has stopped and its been coming down in stair rods sooo heavy I can't see the end of my garden from where I am sat WHERE is the flipping summer ummm did we have one this year ummm me don't think so lol

Welllll ya know what that means don't ya ? yep more play time for me on my PC and in PSP sooooooooo thats good for me heheh

ok so what have I been up to well I have been making a scrap kit and a half lol I sort of got carried away but hey oh I have split it down into smaller portions to help those on dial up out.

Most of the actual elements have a bonus greyscale PNG with them so you can alter the colours to better suit your needs NOT all of the elements have a greyscale file with them ok

OKKKKkk then

Here is the preview of the main kit

which includes the following

6 Mini Square frames +1 Greyscaled
5 Mini Twin Frames +1 Greyscaled
6 Papers
2 Torn Edge Curled Papers
14 Buttons +2 Greyscaled
5 Autumn Leaf Paperclips
3 Photo Corners
1 Large Brad
1 Small Brad
3 Rivets
I stringy bow (not shown in Previews)
Photobucket

Download  Autumn Splendor HERE

I will send a seperate post with the 'Add Ons' feel free to share with your other groups

hugsss Tracy 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 04, 2010. Thanks again.