Kissedbyawhisper Me TracynoE: Doodling and Tablets

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Doodling and Tablets

Hi Folks,

Hope you are all well and safe especially those under threat of Gustav my prayers are with you!

I haven't been around for a while busy busy ya know how it is at times, I have been away visiting relatives in Germany had a fab time ate too much ice cream the weather was great but like all good things it had to come to an end.

Since I have been back of my holidays I have to confess I have been on rather a downer and not really felt like playing on my PC 

But the good news is well no not good news BRILLIANT news is that my wonderful hubby has bought me a Wacom tablet I have been wanting one for ages and now I got it lol

The past couple of days I have been having fun trying to get to grips with it way different to drawing on paper which I have to say I am reasonabley good at lol

Anyway I am no where near ready to flood the blog boards with my doodlings but thought I would share 3 small doodles with you all, the first two the butterfly and sunflower I have to confess I made a boobo on them and merged my shadow layers so sorry folks they have shadows but should you wish to use them I am sure that some of you are way more talented than I am and can remove those shadows I don't mind just be nice and don't claim as your own work

The third one the angel fish is a carry on from my other stained glass images had fun with that one its taken me ages I can tell you lol

ok ok

here are the images for you to have a gander at the links are under them

Photobucket

Download the neon bright butterfly HERE lol

Photobucket

Download the sunflower HERE (artistic license that hey lol)

And lastly my bright and gawdy angel fish lol

Photobucket

Download her HERE of course its a girl never seen a boy angel fish so bright and pretty with lips all puckered up ready to be kissed  heheh 

Would love to hear what you all think of my efforts

big hugs Tracy 

No comments: